PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bob the bear

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2022
Edinburgh UK
Thats good to know a local pipe maker , there is a tobbacconist in perth been there a long time but not got a great amount to choose from :( , but will defo have to check that live feed , the 614 was first pipe i got love that shape and a really good smoker , my next pipe will be a peterson xl11 or 302 not sure
Robert Graham whisky and tobacco in Edinburgh rose street has a nice selection of pipes and tobaccos if you are ever down this way

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello friends , new member here from perth scotland , just wanted to say hello to everyone , i have a youtube chanel DanielBee30PipeSmoker if anyone is interested in my pipe collection , i do short unboxing videos but hopefully in the near future i will upload more informative videos i am currently smoking irish twist xx and seasons reserve they are my favorite just now , i have been smoking pipes for about 6months so not the most experienced but enjoying this relaxing hobby none the less thanks for reading
hi welcome aboard. Oh and don't take it personally but many people hate youtube pipe videos. Many love them too. In my opinion they're usually boring but as long as they don't do that I am the king of pipe smoking and these are the rules of kingdom, then they're fine. :)
Perth cool that has some tobacco history. In fact my Rattray's pipe (clearly made in France by the way) is named an Old Perth and it's a Cutty shape.
Either way isn't pipe smoking just grand?

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
They lost their webhosting a couple years back and the guy who did most of the planning got super busy at work.

But so far as I know they still do a multi Bothy walk as the Annual General meeting towards the end of September.
The KPC is very much alive and kicking thank you very much! Our site is up and running again: Kearvaig Pipe Club – The place for Chaps who like a smoke on the wild side… - https://kearvaigpipeclub.co.uk/ So join the KPC, where everyone is equally worthless.

Highlandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2023
Clynder, Argyll & Bute, G84 0QX
Nice pipes there. Pipe maker Jack Ryan based in Fife has a youtube channel which is good. Talks about European blends, the pipe making process and has a live feed on Monday nights. I dont own a Savinelli but I do like the 614 shape you have.
You have scratched an iytch I've had this week funnily enough. I have a UK Artisan wishlist but not a Scottish based pipemaker amongst them. Not due to quality just pure ignorance on my side. Ill have a look for Mr Ryan, do you know any others.