PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! Refurbishing pipes is a neat hobby that I've considered delving into for a while now. Are you a pipe smoker as well? Any particular blends you enjoy if so?

frogjunk

Lurker
Jul 2, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! Refurbishing pipes is a neat hobby that I've considered delving into for a while now. Are you a pipe smoker as well? Any particular blends you enjoy if so?
I smoke occasionally. Lighter English blends, mostly. As a guitar builder I appreciate craftsmanship, engineering and artistry. These are the things that attract me to pipes.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. You have some nice pipes.

smokey789

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2020
Western Pennsylvania
Welcome from north of Pgh. Joe said it would. Have you been to pants 'n 'nat? Great deals there. haha

Watch out for them jaggers when yinz cut grass. Use a worsh rag for cleaning, etc.

Reactions: LightningII

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Florida. My Great-Grandfather was a Luthier from Italy. I always appreciate an artisan and wish I had more skills and talent (which I know are two different things). Enjoy the group!

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.