PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
Hey how’s it going man? I’m in south Tempe. New here, and not even 35 years old, but a piper all the same.

latoyii

Lurker
Jul 16, 2020
Hey how’s it going man? I’m in south Tempe. New here, and not even 35 years old, but a piper all the same.
I live in the Biltmore area. I have had a home in the valley for nearly 20-years but only settled here full-time about 18-months ago. Always up for a cup of coffee and making a new pipe-smoking friend. I head over to Tempe fairly regularly to visit Tempe camera.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the Biltmore area. I have had a home in the valley for nearly 20-years but only settled here full-time about 18-months ago. Always up for a cup of coffee and making a new pipe-smoking friend. I head over to Tempe fairly regularly to visit Tempe camera.
Hello from just up the 51 in North Phoenix. If only we had a place you could sit and have coffee and a pipe! Maybe at ye olde, if you bring your own. Cigar bar maybe, but I was in a cigar bar in Scottsdale and they said no pipe smoking? (Of course this was 3 months ago I the BC / AD era)

Reactions: latoyii

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
You can enjoy a pipe with coffee or a beer at Big Sticks Cigar in Mesa. In normal times Big Sticks Hosts the Arizona Pipe Club on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 1. I don’t know what they’re doing now but there is a pipe group that meets Thursday evening at Ye Olde. ?

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
Right on, I spend some time around the biltmore, and also frequent Tempe camera. Well, I wouldn’t say frequent. But occasional visitor. I come from a line of photographers. My Arizona grandpa was a product photographer for Motorola with his two sons, my Maine grandpa was a photojournalist for the local paper (and a pipe man)

I’ve always had a fascination with film. Just picked up a few rolls not too long ago.

latoyii

Lurker
Jul 16, 2020
You can enjoy a pipe with coffee or a beer at Big Sticks Cigar in Mesa. In normal times Big Sticks Hosts the Arizona Pipe Club on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 1. I don’t know what they’re doing now but there is a pipe group that meets Thursday evening at Ye Olde. ?
They do in fact. It is just down the street from my home. I have been there a couple of time recently but the current situation has made it very quiet.

Reactions: jttnk

latoyii

Lurker
Jul 16, 2020
Hello from just up the 51 in North Phoenix. If only we had a place you could sit and have coffee and a pipe! Maybe at ye olde, if you bring your own. Cigar bar maybe, but I was in a cigar bar in Scottsdale and they said no pipe smoking? (Of course this was 3 months ago I the BC / AD era)
If you would like to give it a try sometime, please let me know.

Reactions: jttnk
Status
Not open for further replies.