PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Welcome. I am from Lancaster, PA. I haven't visited any shops that way, but I believe Bethlehem has a Cigars International store (their site sells pipe tobacco). Also, Pipes and Cigars (web store) is located in Bethlehem. Maybe they allow orders to be picked up.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo capt - Welcome from West Chester.

The New Tobacco Village in Whitehall is your best bet for a friendly B&M that welcomes pipes. Lina has been upgrading the pipe and tin selection. CI off Rte 22 also has some pipe stuff. The big CI in Hamburg had pipe events monthly before the 'Rona.

Do you know of the Lehigh Valley Pipe Club? We meet monthly at The Wooden Match - 4th Tuesdays, so the next one is coming up.

hp
les

Yo capt - Welcome from West Chester.

The New Tobacco Village in Whitehall is your best bet for a friendly B&M that welcomes pipes. Lina has been upgrading the pipe and tin selection. CI off Rte 22 also has some pipe stuff. The big CI in Hamburg had pipe events monthly before the 'Rona.

Do you know of the Lehigh Valley Pipe Club? We meet monthly at The Wooden Match - 4th Tuesdays, so the next one is coming up.

hp
les
thanks much ,oh man i dont, im 10 minutes from there would really like to get an invite i have been smoking 30 years a bowl a day at least on weekends a bit more do i need to be a member top go ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
im in lehigh valley pa looking for a pipe and tobacco shop any help would be appreciated
oh wow another one. I think the bulk of members here are from PA and Texas. Seriously I think if we polled the states they'd be the top two answers. Oh and by the way someone asked if you were here in another post. Oh and when I say I hate Captain Black I mean the blend not you.

• Haha
Reactions: Simmerdown☕️
Status
Not open for further replies.