PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

poettheologian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2020
Paragould, Arkansas, USA
Hello everyone, glad to finally join in with you all! I’ve smoked a pipe for about 11 years now and have a humble collection of pipes. I enjoy VA’s, VaPer’s, bold burlys, and English blends. I have only bought 3 new pipes, the rest have been estate pipes. I consider myself a very amateurish restorer of pipes but I enjoy the process. I like to think about being a part of the history of a pipe. I think I have about 60 something pipes, I don’t know because I keep giving them away trying to entice others into this beautiful endeavor.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
11 years experience! Welcome! Got any postings or a website of your restorations? I enjoy many tobaccos of the same blend types as you mentioned. Having some Comoy's #4 at the moment. Cheers!

Reactions: poettheologian

poettheologian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2020
Paragould, Arkansas, USA
11 years experience! Welcome! Got any postings or a website of your restorations? I enjoy many tobaccos of the same blend types as you mentioned. Having some Comoy's #4 at the moment. Cheers!
I have a few Comoy’s. I’m not proud enough of my work to post my work ? I did show some of my restoration of a Barling’s here: Show Off Your Barlings Here :: Pipes: Show Us Your (fill in the blank) Pipes - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/show-off-your-barlings-here.26503/page-13#post-36080771

Status
Not open for further replies.