PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
Texan living outside of Portland, OR. Ive been smoking cigars for over 20 years. Primarily cuban, but do enjoy a good NC on occassion. Have had a Peterson 317 for about ten years, and never realized how small it really was until I jumped in head first about a year ago. Learning the ins and outs of the pipe smoking hobby.

Some favorites: SPC Miss. River Rum Barrel, Match Revelation, Escudo, PS LNF and LBF.

Im not oppossed to aromatics, but have found myself gravitating towards VaPers and Virginias.

I hope to contribute to the boards.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, from a Chicagoland native. I like PS LNF and other Virginia based blends, but I am a devotee of burley, every since C&D started using it in serious innovative blending, promoting it from its role as a staple of the codger blends (which I also like).

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
4 year Houstonian now living in Portland, OR. I'm partial to latakias and Lakeland florals, and also Cuban Partagases. Welcome!

There's a local pipe club that meets at the Rose & Thistle mainly, though not currently, for the obvious reason. Where outside of Portland are you?

Reactions: isaac

isaac

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
4 year Houstonian now living in Portland, OR. I'm partial to latakias and Lakeland florals, and also Cuban Partagases. Welcome!

There's a local pipe club that meets at the Rose & Thistle mainly, though not currently, for the obvious reason. Where outside of Portland are you?

Im actually friends with one of the members. I sadly work every 2nd Sunday, or whatever sunday it falls on.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Welcome!

I was a Texan living in Portland OR for some time, I eventually made my way back home to Austin. I do miss that beautiful state though, the weather there is perfect for pipe smoking! Rain? Hah, it’s just mist, if you must, just smoke your pipe upside down.

Reactions: isaac

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome from Tucson, AZ! I grew up in Portland. When I was finally "of age" I used to buy cigars and Nat Sherman cigs downtown at Rich's. I do love that town.

Status
Not open for further replies.