PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I am originally from Boston. I had a number of friends from NYC while I was at Boston University.

I understand your wanting to stay invisible on a site like this. I was cautious as well in the beginning. I have since become open with a lot of people on this site. I have made some good friends which I knew was possible as I made a lot of friends back in my cigar days.

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
Thanks, friend. East Village for ~5 years, and 2 years a bit south-west before that.
So, Soho or the Lower East Side prior? Have you been down to Barclay Rex on Pearl St? Great and attentive service there. Though tins come at a premium in the shop, they do sell solid house blends by the ounce and, if you're lucky, you might find a bag of some unicorn Esoterica blends. The last two times I visited, I was able to buy a bag of Penzance and Stonehaven respectively. You do have to ask as they keep them under wraps. Also their estate pipe collection is worth checking out.

Reactions: Philosopiper

Philosopiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2021
So, Soho or the Lower East Side prior? Have you been down to Barclay Rex on Pearl St? Great and attentive service there. Though tins come at a premium in the shop, they do sell solid house blends by the ounce and, if you're lucky, you might find a bag of some unicorn Esoterica blends. The last two times I visited, I was able to buy a bag of Penzance and Stonehaven respectively. You do have to ask as they keep them under wraps. Also they're estate pipe collection is worth checking out.
That's right, border of Soho and Chinatown.

I haven't been to Barclay Rex. I like the idea of picking up some out of production blends, though. I'll keep this in mind!

Reactions: --dante--

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Welcome to the forums, from Western Pa! And based on your intro, I'll add I'm a Buddhist but I'm not very good at it lol. Note to others: You can "do" Bhuddism as well as your preferred religion, as it's not a religion itself, at least by Western standards. Thought I should throw that in there :p

Reactions: Philosopiper
Status
Not open for further replies.