PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philosopiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2021
Hi All.

I'm a philosopher at a university in NYC, and a new pipe smoker. The first blend I really loved was Plum Pudding, and so I thought English/Balkans would be my favorites. But since then my favorites have become virginias/light VaPers, especially OGS and LNF.

I have never been a member of any forum. But, having lurked for a month or so, and posted a few times, something about this one seems special. I really enjoy the atmosphere and the personalities, and already feel like a part of the community.

Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Being a philosophy professor at NYU sounds like a dream job. My wife lived in Greenwich Village for decades, on Waverly Place. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Being a philosophy professor at NYU sounds like a dream job. My wife lived in Greenwich Village for decades, on Waverly Place. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.
I think he said he was a philosopher at NYU which technically means he could just be a very opinionated hobo that hangs out on campus. I don't think that's what he means but..... It's hard to deny the possibility.

Philosopiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2021
I think he said he was a philosopher at NYU which technically means he could just be a very opinionated hobo that hangs out on campus. I don't think that's what he means but..... It's hard to deny the possibility.
I prefer to leave my identity pretty unspecific. I'm a philosopher at a university in NYC, and will neither confirm nor deny whether it's NYU, what position I hold at the university, or, yes, whether I'm an opinionated hobo, of which there are plenty around here.puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.