PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum yet not new to pipes. I have been smoking a pipe for around 30 years and up until the recent 8 years or so have only owned a few pipes. In the recent years (thanks to the internet) I have expanded to a nice yet very humble herd of pipes including Dunhill, Sasieni, Maestro De Paja, Ser Jacopo, Castello, Comoy, Edwards, etc.
I enjoy VaPers, aromatics, Latakia blends, burley, VaBurs, etc but I lean toward a good Virginia and VaPer.
I have read through many threads here and decided to finally join.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elric and indoeuro

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. In childhood my family vacationed in southern Wisconsin at Lake Geneva, and my last months in the Navy were at the recruiting station in Milwaukee. In much later years I toured around further north and enjoyed it. Nothing like a Wisconsin supper club or outdoor fish boil.

Reactions: Papamique

Papamique

Mar 11, 2020
Thank you mso. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years. Northern Wisconsin gets as cold as can be but I enjoy it and it makes the summers extra special.. As nice a place as any I reckon.

Bowie

Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Welcome, neighbor, from Minnesota. Wisconsin is a beautiful state. My favorite fly fishing spots are in western WI.

Papamique

Mar 11, 2020
Welcome, neighbor, from Minnesota. Wisconsin is a beautiful state. My favorite fly fishing spots are in western WI.
Thank you. I actually grew up in Minnesota and am a Vikings fan which is somewhat of a problem living in Wisconsin now but those are the twists of life I suppose.

Reactions: Bowie

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome from northern Illinois. I have family who live up in Eagle River. I get up there every couple of years to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.