PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Greetings one and all! I’ve been smoking a pipe very much on and off for the past ten years, and now that I’m nearer to 50 years old than I am to 40, I thought it would be good to dedicate a bit more of my time to this noble pursuit. I still consider myself a beginner and am looking forward to learning a thing or two. I’m currently enjoying Peterson’s Early Morning Pipe in a no name briar that I picked up from a papershop in town around 6-7 years ago. I’m on the lookout for my first “premium” pipe: a Peterson or Savinelli perhaps. We’ll see…

Anyhoo, hello from the (very chilly) NorthWest UK, and Happy Smoking!
Welcome from Virginia

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Greetings one and all! I’ve been smoking a pipe very much on and off for the past ten years, and now that I’m nearer to 50 years old than I am to 40, I thought it would be good to dedicate a bit more of my time to this noble pursuit. I still consider myself a beginner and am looking forward to learning a thing or two. I’m currently enjoying Peterson’s Early Morning Pipe in a no name briar that I picked up from a papershop in town around 6-7 years ago. I’m on the lookout for my first “premium” pipe: a Peterson or Savinelli perhaps. We’ll see…

welcome from another bob I tried to become a stormtrooper the problem though was my aim was too good. Never sure why that's their policy but hey their the ones with a galactic empire not me, they must know what their doing right.
As far as no name briars go I honestly wish I still had my very first one. It didn't smoke as good as all my pipes do now (well save that one cursed pipe that makes a fine display piece) liked to gurgle but it had it's charms.

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA

Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.