PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I have been collecting some very nice high end pipes and a lot of tobacco for 15+ years. Due to prior circumstances, I have not had a lot of opportunity to enjoy them. That has now changed and I am ready to truly begin my tobacco journey. I have enjoyed reading the postings on this forum and look forward to contributing now as well.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from California! Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: reloader

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have been collecting some very nice high end pipes and a lot of tobacco for 15+ years. Due to prior circumstances, I have not had a lot of opportunity to enjoy them. That has now changed and I am ready to truly begin my tobacco journey. I have enjoyed reading the postings on this forum and look forward to contributing now as well.
Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.