PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

runscott

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
Hi guys! Ive been a pipe smoker for about 10 years now, but married a very controlling woman that kinda put an end to that. BUT, im now divorced, so hurrah for me, lol. I have about 20 sealed tins, and another 15 or so mason jars. My total pipe collection is about 15. I have Petersons, Savenelli's, Stanwells, Boswell, Neerup, etc... im a big Stanwell fan as I feel they offer the best of everything (quality, price, smoking enjoyment). All of my pipes are currently packed while moving, but I just purchased a new Peterson Dracula and a cob to hold myself over until I unbox everything. I smoke everything, but mainly prefer English and Burley. Looking forward to getting back into it, and not having a nag in my life, lol.

If you typed this while sealed in a barrel, I am super-impressed.

Welcome, and I hope you survive.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Welcome from Southern California. I've been to Iguazu Falls in Argentina, Victoria Falls in Zambia and Zimbabwe, Gulfoss Falls in Iceland, and Kuang Si Falls in Laos, but I'm ashamed to say, I've never been to Niagara Falls. It's definitely on my bucket list.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Hi guys! Ive been a pipe smoker for about 10 years now, but married a very controlling woman that kinda put an end to that. BUT, im now divorced, so hurrah for me, lol. I have about 20 sealed tins, and another 15 or so mason jars. My total pipe collection is about 15. I have Petersons, Savenelli's, Stanwells, Boswell, Neerup, etc... im a big Stanwell fan as I feel they offer the best of everything (quality, price, smoking enjoyment). All of my pipes are currently packed while moving, but I just purchased a new Peterson Dracula and a cob to hold myself over until I unbox everything. I smoke everything, but mainly prefer English and Burley. Looking forward to getting back into it, and not having a nag in my life, lol.
Congratulations!! puffypuffypuffy