PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdb67

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
First of all, my favorite bumper sticker from around here....New Mexico. It ain't new and it ain't Mexico.

I have smoked a pipe off and on for 10 years and I am drawn back to it again with all the craziness in the world around me. I have a 24 pipe collection built up over that 10 years. Even when I was not smoking much, I am always drawn to the pipe...the art and craftsmanship is appealing to me. I have a very sensitive mouth and have struggled; hence the off and on smoking. I finally am on the road to a positive smoking experience and will post what I have learned to get me over the hump in the Beginner area soon.

This forum has kept me going though and I really appreciate it and that is why I decided to not just lurk around and to Join.

Cheers,

jdb67

jdb67

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
Welcome to the forums from SW Montana! What are you currently smoking?
View attachment 30380
Where in The Land of Enchantment are you at? We lived in both ABQ and Las Cruces for several years. My favorite NM sticker is "New Mexico: a Lot Cleaner Than the Old One."
I love that bumper sticker! I am in Las Cruces. My daughter lives in ABQ and my folks have a condo in Cloudcroft, so we are all over NM these days.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I love that bumper sticker! I am in Las Cruces. My daughter lives in ABQ and my folks have a condo in Cloudcroft, so we are all over NM these days.
Nice. Well welcome! We try to get down to Cruces every year or so. We really enjoy our time there.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!
Have family in Santa Fe, and lived there a short time years ago.
You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Welcome from Evergreen, CO.

A score & ten years ago I worked weekends in Raton, NM.

Last summer during a return trip from San Antonio, I stayed overnight in Roswell. Upon returning home, SWMBO asked if I had my alien implant activated in Roswell. I replied that she better sleep with her eyes open ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.