PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

John43

Lurker
Oct 31, 2019
New Mexico
Hello everyone,
I am pretty new to the pipe scene and I tend to get enthralled in hobbies that I enjoy. So far I've got more tobacco than I could smoke in a year and at least 5 pipes. I started growing tobacco to try my hand at making some chew and it turned into growing tobacco for pipe blends and the start of a pipe collection lol. Funny how things like that happen but I'll be asking questions and lurking here for a LONG time, I can already tell. I'm currently looking for a JM Boswell swirl style churchwarden and as soon as I see the right one for sale I'll snatch it up. Anyhow, it's nice to be a part of the forum, I look forward to hearing from everyone and sharing my own experiences here.
John

Reactions: jpmcwjr

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! Boswell cranks out those swirl pipes pretty often. If you check when his website loads the new ones (every monday at 8pm ET) it wont take long. Or, I dont know if he does commissions but you could ask.

John43

Lurker
Oct 31, 2019
New Mexico
Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! Boswell cranks out those swirl pipes pretty often. If you check when his website loads the new ones (every monday at 8pm ET) it wont take long. Or, I dont know if he does commissions but you could ask.

I am a huge fan of all their work so I check their page out regularly on mondays. I got this through smokingpipes just yesterday and I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

• 20191031_112652.jpg
    20191031_112652.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 4

John43

Lurker
Oct 31, 2019
New Mexico
Hello from Ontario Canada! You will get much more enjoyment from the forum participating, and not lurking anymore.

There are several members who grow and cure their own leaf as well.

I plan to be a little more active now. I crossed this site when I was first looking into growing tobacco and I'm back now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.