PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1619107279652.png
    1619107279652.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 0

BeachBumBri

Lurker
Apr 9, 2021
Jacksonville Beach, Fl
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

I thought I did this when I signed up...oops. I made some edits. Can you see them now?

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome comments.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"Hey" from central North Carolina. Do you happen to be near Daytona? I have a cuz' way down near Ft. Myers on the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.