PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JocoPack

Lurker
Apr 24, 2022
Greetings everyone! I have been an off-and-on dipper/cigarette/cigar smoker for the past 15 years or so. Recently, my father-in-law’s uncle passed and left him his large collection of pipes. I was given one of the older Kaywoodies he had and while I was at first hesitant to try it, I have since fallen in love with the hobby and started my own collection of pipes and tobacco. Many of the intricacies that others view as “work” in regard to pipe smoking, I find enjoyable. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself as I mosey around the forums trying to glean as much info as I can!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I think the state has the most Forums members of any state or province on here, though there are members from all over the world.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Greetings everyone! I have been an off-and-on dipper/cigarette/cigar smoker for the past 15 years or so. Recently, my father-in-law’s uncle passed and left him his large collection of pipes. I was given one of the older Kaywoodies he had and while I was at first hesitant to try it, I have since fallen in love with the hobby and started my own collection of pipes and tobacco. Many of the intricacies that others view as “work” in regard to pipe smoking, I find enjoyable. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself as I mosey around the forums trying to glean as much info as I can!
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: JocoPack
Status
Not open for further replies.