Hello from Naples (Italy), But Also from Prague (CZ)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2021
Hello everybody,

I am Bruno and after some time spent just shily reading the posts, I have finally decided to enter this forum -now I'll need to find a good picture and I will be all set!
I am an Italian guy currently living in Prague where I am finishing my PhD in animal behaviour. I started getting in contact with the pipe some 10 years ago (even I smoke only sporadically, I really enjoy the whole pipe-related ritual) and I've recently started carving some myself (just for personal satisfaction).

So! Looking forward to enjoying some great atmosphere and to meet you all!

Ciao,
Bruno

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Hello everybody,

I am Bruno and after some time spent just shily reading the posts, I have finally decided to enter this forum -now I'll need to find a good picture and I will be all set!
I am an Italian guy currently living in Prague where I am finishing my PhD in animal behaviour. I started getting in contact with the pipe some 10 years ago (even I smoke only sporadically, I really enjoy the whole pipe-related ritual) and I've recently started carving some myself (just for personal satisfaction).

So! Looking forward to enjoying some great atmosphere and to meet you all!

Ciao,
Bruno
Benvenuto Bruno! I have family in Avvocato. I would like to see some of your carvings! Ciao, Franco

Reactions: tinomillennium
Status
Not open for further replies.