PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch11

Lurker
Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone, i have been reading this forum for the last few months and decided to join the community. I am 30yrs old and began smoking briar pipes about 1 year ago as an alternative to cigars which are extremely expensive here in Canada. Safe to say that now I’m hooked and rarely smoke cigars ar all anymore. I look forward to contributing to the forum and learning.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love your city. Went there for my sixtieth. It was fall, and I took the cruise on the St. Lawrence, and was amazed at the deft piloting by the wheelhouse, with plenty of jagged rocks stirring up white water. Pretty amazing. Great food, a stellar art museum, the charming old natural history museum at the university, really good food. Welcome aboard.

mitch11

Lurker
Nov 18, 2018
Thank you all for the kind words. Glad to see there are others from here too!
meatball, yes i’m a die hard B&B customer. i own 3 of their pipes, 2 of which are from their “Select” line.
mso489, that sounds like an awesome trip. I definitely consider myself fortunate to live here.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
You sure about that, Dot? You know Tom; he's really reserved & indirect about stuff. }:)
Welcome, Mitch! Hey, SOMEbody's got to keep Les Habs' fans in line, right?!
Bill

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Welcome, Mitch. Great community here. You’ll learn more about pipe smoking here than anywhere.
I’m taking the family to Montreal for Christmas. My son asked Santa for snow this year. Not much of a chance for snow in Orlando so we’re heading to Montreal. A week in freezing temperatures at my Mother in law’s house...can’t wait! If you see me, be sure to say hello. I’ll be the guy that looks out of place, freezing his a$$ off trying to keep his pipe lit.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Call me anything; just don't call me late for dinner, especially in Montreal.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hi Mitch. Mau from Ottawa here. This is a great site, more like a community than a ordinary forum. Educational, informative, and entertaining. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.