PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Vapor

Lurker
Jul 6, 2022
Hey, there.

Just saying hi, I found this site researching pipe smoking because for some reason, it really got into me that I should start smoking a pipe, at 51 years old. Never smoked anything before now. I just bought myself a Blue Savinelli Arcobaleno 626 and had my first smoke today, and thanks to the research I did, it was an amazing experience, even if the tobacco I bought I think is a little on the cheap side from the local tobacco store. I still enjoyed it and didn't even get a bad tongue bite. The wife on the other hand, isn't too fond of the smell. I'll be smokin' outside, it seems. ;-)

Anyway I'm sure I will pop in here with questions. Thanks for the add.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hey, there.

Just saying hi, I found this site researching pipe smoking because for some reason, it really got into me that I should start smoking a pipe, at 51 years old. Never smoked anything before now. I just bought myself a Blue Savinelli Arcobaleno 626 and had my first smoke today, and thanks to the research I did, it was an amazing experience, even if the tobacco I bought I think is a little on the cheap side from the local tobacco store. I still enjoyed it and didn't even get a bad tongue bite. The wife on the other hand, isn't too fond of the smell. I'll be smokin' outside, it seems. ;-)

Anyway I'm sure I will pop in here with questions. Thanks for the add.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Vapor and kurtbob