PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron44

Lurker
Apr 20, 2019
So glad I came across this online Mag. Already discovered several new tobacco's to try. Thanks to you guys I just orders some bulk Arango "bulkan supreme". Really looking forward to trying this one.

trudger

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
Guess I’ll be the first to welcome you, welcome, from Michigan! I hail from the Metro Detroit area or what the kids are calling “Detroitish”. We are represented here from all over the state except the Yoop, I think.
*Edit to ask what tobacco you like to smoke and what kinds of pipes do you like to smoke it in?

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome aboard from Michigan as well!
I need to try some of that Arango Balkan as well. Sounds like a winner!
Enjoy!

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Welcome to the forum from (you guessed it) Michigan. I hail from the west side of the state, Grand Rapids area.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Welcome... Balkan Supreme is a great all day latakia blend. It's especially good on a cool Spring evening after having red meat. It pairs well with a good bourbon.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Welcome from Wisconsin! Lived in Ypsilanti, MI for several years. Loved it, except for the commute to Ann Arbor. Enjoy your Balkan Supreme!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My dad's family had a little sandy soil farm east of Muskegon about a mile outside the tiny town of Holton, no electricity or running water, as a pioneer summer place. A generation later they finally sold it for Christmas tree farming. When in high school, I took the boat and then hitchhiked to the farm to camp. The house was there but sagging. The crick was the coldest water I've experienced. Welcome aboard.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Glad to have you aboard, there's a lot to learn if you peek through the archives. I'm a Michigander as well, living in Holland on the west side of the state.

mahew

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2017
Kentucky Hills and Hollers
I am sure I am still considered a troll, but I did live in the U.P. for a few years. After having lived in Holland, my dark side has visions of a weed whip and tulips coming together in a fit of madness! (Just a joke, for the record) That said, welcome from Metro Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.