Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancho

Lurker
Jul 5, 2021
Mexico City, Mexico
Hola camaradas! I have been lurking for quite awhile and finally decided to join the community here. I had to give up my beloved cigarettes and now the doctor says no more cigars! But I cannot give up my tobacco. A man must have a vice or two and so I have picked up the pipe. I decided to join as I am hoping to pick up some helpful advice and answers to questions I may have as well as for the fellowship of pipe smokers. I also joined to practice my english as it is not so good and I am always trying to improve it.

Have a beautiful day,

Pancho

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Welcome from Louisiana!
Never been to Mexico City, but spent some time doing mission work in Ciudad Juarez when I was younger. One of the best times of my life. I loved it. Been to Cozumel a couple of times, but that was just touristy stuff. Good to have you on the forum.

Pancho

Lurker
Jul 5, 2021
Mexico City, Mexico
Welcome from Louisiana!
Never been to Mexico City, but spent some time doing mission work in Ciudad Juarez when I was younger. One of the best times of my life. I loved it. Been to Cozumel a couple of times, but that was just touristy stuff. Good to have you on the forum.

I have met some fine people doing mission work during my travels throughout Mexico. Thank you for what you have done and for your welcome.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hola camaradas! I have been lurking for quite awhile and finally decided to join the community here. I had to give up my beloved cigarettes and now the doctor says no more cigars! But I cannot give up my tobacco. A man must have a vice or two and so I have picked up the pipe. I decided to join as I am hoping to pick up some helpful advice and answers to questions I may have as well as for the fellowship of pipe smokers. I also joined to practice my english as it is not so good and I am always trying to improve it.

Have a beautiful day,

Pancho
every single forum I've been on there are people who say their english isn't so good, and yet they are better with the English then native speakers like myself. Welcome aboard and trust me your English is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.