PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Hello!

been smoking the pipe for a while and also have a nice stash of stogies. I will still have a cigar now and again, but I feel like I should have started my pipe career long ago. Oh well, I’m here now!

just dropping in to different forums to read more discussions and maybe get in on a few. I’m a fan of Balkan/English, burley and va/pers. I do enjoy a few aromatic blends, but not many as I prefer more of the straight tobacco flavors - which usually beat most aromatics, IMO, when it comes to flavor to the bottom and even sweetness...don’t mess up a good thing!

Anyway, see you around the forum.

Peace

Derby

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2020
Hello!

been smoking the pipe for a while and also have a nice stash of stogies. I will still have a cigar now and again, but I feel like I should have started my pipe career long ago. Oh well, I’m here now!

just dropping in to different forums to read more discussions and maybe get in on a few. I’m a fan of Balkan/English, burley and va/pers. I do enjoy a few aromatic blends, but not many as I prefer more of the straight tobacco flavors - which usually beat most aromatics, IMO, when it comes to flavor to the bottom and even sweetness...don’t mess up a good thing!

Anyway, see you around the forum.

Peace
Welcome aboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.