PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome again from North Carolina, U.S. I'd say dive right in and smoke that pipe. Perhaps you'll fumble at first and relight more than you think you should, which may be about average you'll discover.

Reactions: Ghentian

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@Ghentian

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii! ? ? ?

Oh yeah, I see Vincent Manil has already been brought up! LOL ?

He’s one of the few Artisan Tobacconists in the world that grows and blends his own Tabac! ?‍?

You’re in trouble now, because we are going to have to fund you, and send you to the Ardennes Valley on Belgian Tabac Mission! LOL ?

P.S. Yes I know it’s a little over 200KM. Well it’s a nice long ride to smoke that pipe! ;)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Enthusiastic and passionate is a good description of us! Welcome from Maryland. I can't recall that we've had a Belgium member in recent memory, so a big welcome!

Ghentian

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
Ghent, Belgium
@Ghentian

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii! ? ? ?

Oh yeah, I see Vincent Manil has already been brought up! LOL ?

He’s one of the few Artisan Tobacconists in the world that grows and blends his own Tabac! ?‍?

You’re in trouble now, because we are going to have to fund you, and send you to the Ardennes Valley on Belgian Tabac Mission! LOL ?

P.S. Yes I know it’s a little over 200KM. Well it’s a nice long ride to smoke that pipe! ;)
Haha, I already had a vague suspicion that one day I will be on my way to the Ardennes with a long list of orders :LOL:

Reactions: PipeIT
Status
Not open for further replies.