PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghentian

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
Ghent, Belgium
Hello, I am Jérôme and I come from Flanders, Belgium. I have been a regular cigar smoker for several years now. Quite coincidentally, however, I was able to get my hands on a savinelli 412ks punto oro from the 70's (unused!). In an impulsive mood yesterday, I bought quite randomly pipe tobacco, Davidoff Danish mix, and the necessary accessories in the tobacconist's shop and will soon make my first (amateurish) attempt to smoke a pipe.

I have already read a lot of useful information on this forum, for which I thank you! You seem to be a group of enthusiastic, passionate connoisseurs from whom I can learn a lot. Thank you for this opportunity and nice to meet you! Jérôme

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!
Are you a fan of AJAX FC?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1609264021614.png
    1609264021614.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 1

Ghentian

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
Ghent, Belgium
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!
Are you a fan of AJAX FC?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.
Nice pic; beautiful sky!
If I would support a team in the Netherlands, it would be Ajax!

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.