PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Byrd

Lurker
Jul 9, 2020
Alabama
I love everything about Pipe Smoking. Love the great variety of blends and discovering the nuance of each bowl. I have a healthy addiction in acquiring pipes of all shapes, sizes and styles. Been smoking pipes since the early 80's. I inherited my grandfather's collection of drug store pipes and have enjoyed adding to it over the years. (Grandpa smoked a pipe all his life. Lived to the grand age of 99!) Now, after visiting PipesMagazine.com and reading the various threads, I decided to join the community. Looking forward to connecting with others who share the same passion. puffy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I have two longtime friends and mentors from Alabama, a late friend and mentor from undergrad school from Haleyville, and a friend from midlife from Birmingham. My Haleyville friend was from Winston County which has a history all its own.

Reactions: Admiral Byrd

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Welcome from Slidell, LA. The wife and I drive over there at least once a year to visit the antique junk shops. Lovely area to visit.

Reactions: Admiral Byrd

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Florida! Sounds like you found your way to what I am discovering to be an exceptional group of like-minded individuals. Enjoy the voyage Admiral! - Franco

Status
Not open for further replies.