PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
I actually joined several years ago, but didn't participate much back then. A friend told me recently that he had been coming here, so I thought I would drop back in. I have been smoking pipes and cigars for around 50 years; started when I was about 13, My father smoked a pipe, so I don't think they would have done anything anyway. These days, I love a quality burley, either in a blend or straight. Several years ago, I was into Virginia and Virginia/Perique blends, but my tastes have changed. I like briars over any other type of pipe, especially English and Italian briars. Favorite shape is the chubby billiard. Also am fond of the apple, Canadian, and bulldog. Like the title says, I'm in East Tennessee and I like to hike and explore all things pipes and tobaccos. Part of my collection:

Tobacco-shelves-005-zpspc3oy0xv.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

1610218548360.png

Reactions: haebar

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Thanks for the tips! I will check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.