PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apipeinthewoods

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2020
Dublin, Ireland
I'm Paddy, working in Dublin. I'm new to this site, and also to pipe smoking.

It's great to find a pipe community like this and I'm looking forward to learning from ye guys and girls.

I took up the hobby to accompany sitting beside a campfire, or a pause in a morning walk in the woods.

Dublin, is great for its proximity to forests and hills. I can be out and back before work. It's just a pity there is no pipe club here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all here.

All the best,
Paddy

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
Welcome from Perth, Western Australia.

Sounds like you've got a great setup with the woods so close by.

While bush walking is very enjoyable here, it is not quite the same experience in a 40 degrees C heat. Besides, with all the bushfires going on I don't think seeing someone smoke in the bush would be appreciated at the moment.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Welcome from an American expat in Germany! Enjoying a pipe around a campfire is one of life's great pleasures. These days much of my pipe smoking is on walks with the doggies through field and woods, a time of the day I particularly enjoy. Anyhow, nice to have you aboard.
Cheers,
Sean

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Welcome from Ohio USA !

528882_249933928443288_594904666_n.jpg

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Welcome from Ottawa, Canada. Last time I was in Dublin it was 1977. My buddy and I stayed with his aunts and uncles for a week. Went out to a pub every night we were there. First time I ever drank 9 pints in one go. We had access to a car for the week and we drove all over the countryside. A magnificent time!

Status
Not open for further replies.