PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertLeslie75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2020
Charlotte, NC
www.youtube.com
Hello, welcome. So what’s your favorite tobacco and pipe?
That is a tough question. All of them, lol. I guess it would be my very first Savinelli. It is a 144 short pipe. My tobacco of choice is McCelland Virginias. I stocked up on 5100 red cake before the closure. SG FVF is the closest to McCelland as I can find for my taste. I also like HH Anniversary Kake, Marlin Flake and Stonehaven. Not a fan of Latakia or aromatics.

KingCob

Lurker
Aug 4, 2020
Minnesota
That is a tough question. All of them, lol. I guess it would be my very first Savinelli. It is a 144 short pipe. My tobacco of choice is McCelland Virginias. I stocked up on 5100 red cake before the closure. SG FVF is the closest to McCelland as I can find for my taste. I also like HH Anniversary Kake, Marlin Flake and Stonehaven. Not a fan of Latakia or aromatics.
That is an impressive resume lol. I’m glad you shared I will have to do some research just to understand all that you have said, I have been looking for a Savinelli for a little while haven’t found one yet I shop online a lot I think I want to put my hand on the next pipe I buy. I’m actually looking to find some McCelland To buy so that I could have an opinion.

RobertLeslie75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2020
Charlotte, NC
www.youtube.com
That is an impressive resume lol. I’m glad you shared I will have to do some research just to understand all that you have said, I have been looking for a Savinelli for a little while haven’t found one yet I shop online a lot I think I want to put my hand on the next pipe I buy. I’m actually looking to find some McCelland To buy so that I could have an opinion.

SG FVF is Samual Gawith Full Virginia Flake. HH Anniversary Flake is Harth and Homes. Hope that helps. PM me and I’ll be happy to send you some McCellands. Be warned, it’s good and becoming very scarce

Status
Not open for further replies.