PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappy92

Lurker
Jun 16, 2020
Denver, CO
Hello everyone! A pipe newbie here. I have experimented with cigarettes and dip in the past and didn't quite enjoy the strong nicotine buzz from them. As a result, I am currently smoking some low nicotine blends but am not adverse to smoking heavier stuff in the future once I get my legs under me. For my first couple of bowls I enjoyed some Sutliff Tobacco Galleria: Midnight Smoke. Will be trying out some Mac Barren Original choice as soon as it arrives! Looking forward to learning all I can here :sher:

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Hello everyone! A pipe newbie here. I have experimented with cigarettes and dip in the past and didn't quite enjoy the strong nicotine buzz from them. As a result, I am currently smoking some low nicotine blends but am not adverse to smoking heavier stuff in the future once I get my legs under me. For my first couple of bowls I enjoyed some Sutliff Tobacco Galleria: Midnight Smoke. Will be trying out some Mac Barren Original choice as soon as it arrives! Looking forward to learning all I can here :sher:
Welcome from Western PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.