PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
Hello fellow pipe smokers!
I'm coming up on 2 years into the addiction hobby and figured it was about time I join these forums I find myself sneaking into more and more. I'm excited to participate in all of the great discussions going on and learn from all of your experience.
I'm currently smoking my first bowl of H&H Viprati and kicking myself for not trying it sooner, so I want to hear from you! What's the one blend you've been enjoying recently that you wish you would have tried years ago?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Most of what I smoke I've been smoking for decades! :rofl: Welcome aboard from Kentucky!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy from upstate SC! Glad to have you with us!
Me, the blend I favor most is probably Black Frigate, one I'd not heard of till courtesy of Cap'n Embers after getting back into smoking myself after a hiatus of a couple of decades. It's great stuff if you like non-aromatics at all. :)
Bill

btwes7

Lifer
Jul 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Welcome from Western Pennsylvania. I’m originally from Colorado and enjoy hearing from my home state. Yes Viprati is nice and have 4 tins of it stashed away in my cellar somewhere.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Conniston Cut Plug!!! Great stuff and Welcome...

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Welcome from Colorado Springs! Where in CO are you from? My recently discovered blend of choice is Telegraph Hill from GL Pease.

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
Welcome from Colorado Springs! Where in CO are you from? My recently discovered blend of choice is Telegraph Hill from GL Pease.
I’m from Fort Collins. And Telegraph Hill is next on my Pease list. Going to crack open a new tin or Fillmore first.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome from Detroit! There are so many great tobaccos out there now. Just of my many new favs is GL Pease Quiet Nights. I can go on and on. But, that is one that I continuously turn to and each time it is just as stunning as it was the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.