PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. I have a cousin, a doc, who lives in Lancaster County, when he isn't off on medical missions.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I'll say. The B&M pipe shops are gone along with the independent book stores, The Diner, and the Scorpion. But we do have several high rise buildings and more on the way. Change is inevitable but I miss the State College of thirty years ago.
there is a Brick and Mortar cigar shop that has some pipe stuff. They're decent. They carry Ashton, Nat Sherman, and Peterson. So if it was all I could get I would survive.

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
there is a Brick and Mortar cigar shop that has some pipe stuff. They're decent. They carry Ashton, Nat Sherman, and Peterson. So if it was all I could get I would survive.
Yea, they're good guys but not much pipe stuff. Weis Market on Martin st. has Carter Hall & Middleton's Cherry Blend pouches. I usually make a trip to Boswell's in Alexandria to stock up.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! That's a succinct "intro"!

You can put your location in your Profile, (because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Status
Not open for further replies.