36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 4, 2022
Oakland, California
Greetings, I recently got back into pipe smoking, having bought one on a whim in a mall in Edmonton over a decade ago. I enjoyed it, but my girlfriend was adamantly anti-smoking, so I gave it up.

I usually like smoking cigars while on vacation and a friend mentioned getting a pipe; it reminded me of my brief foray into pipe smoking. I decided to take the plunge and get another pipe and a good variety of tobacco. I'm currently enjoying Presbyterian out of a Savenelli Regimental 626 (no particular reason, except it is similar to my first pipe and I liked the name) while the kids set off bottle rockets. Happy Independence Day!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from the SF Bay Area, though I'm in the process of moving down to San Diego.

Presbyterian is a really nice blend, and though I prefer straight pipes, the 626 is a really nice shape!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Greetings, I recently got back into pipe smoking, having bought one on a whim in a mall in Edmonton over a decade ago. I enjoyed it, but my girlfriend was adamantly anti-smoking, so I gave it up.

I usually like smoking cigars while on vacation and a friend mentioned getting a pipe; it reminded me of my brief foray into pipe smoking. I decided to take the plunge and get another pipe and a good variety of tobacco. I'm currently enjoying Presbyterian out of a Savenelli Regimental 626 (no particular reason, except it is similar to my first pipe and I liked the name) while the kids set off bottle rockets. Happy Independence Day!
Welcome from Virginia