PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Welcome from Hawaii, and if you stick around here long enough with this bunch, you’ll soon have heaps of pipes and tobacco, as this place is quite infectious... LOL ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I won't get rich, but it keeps me in cold beer , golf balls and pipe tobacco. I currently have 6 pipes, with 2 more on the way. I smoke mostly Peterson bent briars, also have 2 meers..
Sounds close enough to rich to me. Glad to have one more Peterson fan here. Oh little warning, tiny little one it fact, and that would be there are some people here that really seem to hate Peterson and consider all of their missteps to be fundamental (while also often acting confused when the same missteps happen with other pipe makers) just remember when you see that it's a burden of success. Or at least that's my opinion. :)
Don't mind me I am kind in a bit of a mood today. It will pass and I'll get back to the welcome aboard and hoping you're not the one Cajun that can't cook too. :)

Franco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2019
Lower Terrebonne
Welcome from Terrebonne Parish half of the Hurricane Ida epicenter.

With a name like Ragin Cajun, are you from the Lafayette area? The U-LA-LA Ragin Cajuns football team is having a hell of a season. Geaux Cajuns!

Status
Not open for further replies.