PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2021
Hello fellow pipe smokers,

I am from Berlin/Germany and relatively new to pipe smoking. I did try to get into it back when I was 18 thinking it looked cool in an intellectual way but failed to see the attraction of perpetual relights and tongue bite, and as there was noone around i could have asked for advice I quickly forgot about the whole thing. This only changed the year before last, when an old friend and part-time piper gave me a a lovely little Parker bulldog for my birthday. I consider smoking that pipe for the first time alongside that friend overlooking the picturesque marina of Aberystwyth (Wales) my true initiation into the world of pipe smoking. Since then I have grown ever fonder of this hobby and find myself struggling with bouts of PAD and TAD every now and then. The forum has been an indispensable companion for me along the way and I thought it was time for me now to step out of the shadow. ;)

Kind regards!

jimz

Lurker
Mar 17, 2021
Jakarta, Indonesia
welcome bro ,, i am new here too ,, looking forward to this exciting new journey as i still am waiting for my 1st pipe to arrive

I am from Berlin/Germany and relatively new to pipe smoking. I did try to get into it back when I was 18 thinking it looked cool in an intellectual way but failed to see the attraction of perpetual relights and tongue bite, and as there was noone around i could have asked for advice I quickly forgot about the whole thing. This only changed the year before last, when an old friend and part-time piper gave me a a lovely little Parker bulldog for my birthday. I consider smoking that pipe for the first time alongside that friend overlooking the picturesque marina of Aberystwyth (Wales) my true initiation into the world of pipe smoking. Since then I have grown ever fonder of this hobby and find myself struggling with bouts of PAD and TAD every now and then. The forum has been an indispensable companion for me along the way and I thought it was time for me now to step out of the shadow. ;)

Kind regards!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

Kind regards!
Greetings! When we visited Berlin there were a few good pipe and tobacco shops, so you are a bit lucky in that respect!

welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.