PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorealPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2021
Hi All,

Greetings from way upstate NY. I've been a pipe smoker for around 30 years now. I have pretty varied tastes, love "codger burleys", Va/per, and oriental blends. I enjoy a lat bomb from time to time but not with regularity. Not above the occasional aromatic, usually a Lakeland, Mac B's vanilla flake, or a bowl from my stash of McClellands 900.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Hi All,

Greetings from way upstate NY. I've been a pipe smoker for around 30 years now. I have pretty varied tastes, love "codger burleys", Va/per, and oriental blends. I enjoy a lat bomb from time to time but not with regularity. Not above the occasional aromatic, usually a Lakeland, Mac B's vanilla flake, or a bowl from my stash of McClellands 900.
Welcome , you must be in the North Country. I know that I can see the lights over the border from Ft. Covington.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Hi All,

Welcome , you must be in the North Country. I know that I can see the lights over the border from Ft. Covington.
Welcome from Franklin County.
@smoknron7 , I can throw a lacrosse ball and hit Ft. Covington.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"Hey" from North Carolina. Welcome aboard. I like codger blends and premium blends too. I lean toward non-aromatics and burley, but others that don't fit those categories at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.