PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinchoftobacco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2018
Hi, names Justin and I’ve been a pipe smoker for about 15 years but took a little hiatus the past 5. I was active in the Instagram Pipe community and also dabbled in pipe restoration. Favorite blends are aged Orlik Golden Sliced and aged full Virginia flake plus Mcclelland wilderness (r.i.p.)
See you around here

pinchoftobacco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2018
Lou,
Thanks for the tip. I’ve been to a couple of the club meet ups at Park-Lane Tobacconist in Clifton Park. The guys I met were very welcoming and had a lot of great stories to tell. Unfortunately I don’t have much free evening available due to a busy family life and a couple young kids.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Welcome,I used to get up to Albany pretty regularly. Edleez, is a also a recommendation, great shop, small lounge, friendly staff and plenty of pipes/tobacco.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yo, pinch. Welcome aboard from N.C. Isn't Albany the terminus of the Erie Canal? "From Albany to Buffalo." Anything left in Albany of that grand water way?

jerry

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 2, 2009
Western Massachusetts
Hello from Western Mass.! I used to love going to Mel Feldman’s shop, The Smoker, in Albany. Loved his blends, and always enjoyed visiting with him.

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Howdy and welcome to a great place. I've been to Albany, I had to when my son went to RPI/Rensselaer in Troy..
Happy Pipe Smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.