PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Fingers

Lurker
Mar 9, 2021
Huntsville Alabama
Good afternoon, new member and I just wanted to say hello and happy to be here. I've been smoking a pipe since Sept 2001 and used to post on ASP pipes forums back then. I hadn't been smoking my pipes as often the last year or so due to moving, apartment living and just all around life--been enjoying a lot of cigars in the mean time. About to move into a new house with a nice area that I can set up for my office/den and enjoy some quality time and good tobacco. I'm retired AF and now working in Huntsville Alabama which is great for me since I'm originally from LA (lower Alabama,)

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Good afternoon, new member and I just wanted to say hello and happy to be here. I've been smoking a pipe since Sept 2001 and used to post on ASP pipes forums back then. I hadn't been smoking my pipes as often the last year or so due to moving, apartment living and just all around life--been enjoying a lot of cigars in the mean time. About to move into a new house with a nice area that I can set up for my office/den and enjoy some quality time and good tobacco. I'm retired AF and now working in Huntsville Alabama which is great for me since I'm originally from LA (lower Alabama,)
so from the screen name I assume you teach shop class. I assume you're saying you only have two fingers. And from my experience that's part of the job interview is showing your hands and having at least one removed digit.

Two Fingers

Lurker
Mar 9, 2021
Huntsville Alabama
so from the screen name I assume you teach shop class. I assume you're saying you only have two fingers. And from my experience that's part of the job interview is showing your hands and having at least one removed digit.
No, it's a Jethro Tull song from their War Child album...or if you like Two Fingers of Whisk(e)y. Works either way. I'm actually not a very good carpenter at all. If I tried to teach shop I would likely only have two fingers left.

• Haha
Reactions: anotherbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. Had a mentor in undergrad school from Haleyville and a friend in grad school from Tuscaloosa. And another friend who wrote and sang country music, from Birmingham. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.