Hello Fellow Pipe Brethren and Sistren!!! New Member from Maryland!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerardpaul

Lurker
Feb 17, 2019
Hey, I've been lurking and learning a lot from this forum. I'm a new pipe smoker and a millennial (on the older side) maybe a rare thing haha! I could be wrong tho I do not know anyone else around my area that smokes pipe tobacco. I just recently quit smoking cigarettes (13 years) with a lot of help from pipe smoking. Pipe smoking has really helped me to slow down and relax. I never realized how amazing tobacco can be until I started. I have a lot of questions and learning to do and hopefully in the future can return the favor. So far the blends I really like and tried so far are Dunhill Nightcap, G.L. Pease Quiet Nights, Hearth & Home Black House and White Knight, Arango Balkan Supreme, Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar and Inns of Court, Sutliff Crumble Kake English #1, Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River and Plum Pudding Special Reserve and Potlatch, and others I might have forgotten in writing this. The only one I haven't liked so far is the HH MacBaren Bold Kentucky, but my palate is always growing and I will try it again. I have a few cob pipes, some briar, and two mortas. I love my morta pipes! Anyway I hope this wasn't too much. If anyone is in Maryland, let me know! I know a place that still sells Dunhill Nightcap in bulk.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome from a former Balti-moron.
You seem to like latakia quite a bit.
I'll send you a tin of my finest English blend for two crab cakes from Lexington Market...
Welcome to the board!
jay-roger.jpg

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Welcome from a former Balti-moron.

You seem to like latakia quite a bit.

I'll send you a tin of my finest English blend for two crab cakes from Lexington Market...

Welcome to the board!

Me too. Miss me some good old crab cakes from Baltimore.

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
Welcome from Cecil County ( originally from Baltimore County).. What county do you hail from?

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Welcome from Colorado.

Grew up in Montgomery Co.

College, grad, & post-grad in Charm City (Baltimore).

Moved to Colorado in 1982.
I miss cooking crab feasts of steamed Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs, Chesapeake Bay oyster-on-the-half-shell, National Premium Beer, & Maryland Silver Queen Corn. Sometimes made crab soup or oyster stew as well.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Welcome
You've obviously been doing some research. That's a very impressive list and most of those are very high on my favorites list also. Your definitely in the right place for great info and camaraderie.
Dunhill Nightcap in bulk??? That's a rare find these days. I highly recommend buying as much as you can afford if you like it. Again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.