PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
is there anyplace in tucson to get reasonably priced tobacco? i have all but given up on well-priced cigars, but pipe tobacco is at least occasionally a different story.
Not that I've found. Anthony's Cigar on Oracle and Magee is the best selection I've found, and that's not saying much. Their prices are so-so. Most places in town that advertise pipe tobacco, such as The Crescent downtown, are just selling RYO cheap tobacco (and not the D and R variety!). Unfortunately, online is the only way to go in Tucson, AFAIK.

The only pipe shop I've found worth visiting in AZ is Ye Olde Tobacco Shoppe up in Phoenix. Great selection, pretty good prices (maybe 15-17 bucks for 2 oz tins of GL Pease and Cornell and Diehl) and a wide selection of bulk. Pretty good selection of pipes, as well.

Reactions: username

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
Not that I've found. Anthony's Cigar on Oracle and Magee is the best selection I've found, and that's not saying much. Their prices are so-so. Most places in town that advertise pipe tobacco, such as The Crescent downtown, are just selling RYO cheap tobacco (and not the D and R variety!). Unfortunately, online is the only way to go in Tucson, AFAIK.

The only pipe shop I've found worth visiting in AZ is Ye Olde Tobacco Shoppe up in Phoenix. Great selection, pretty good prices (maybe 15-17 bucks for 2 oz tins of GL Pease and Cornell and Diehl) and a wide selection of bulk. Pretty good selection of pipes, as well.
was hoping I heard otherwise but that confirms what it’s like on my side of down mostly vape and ryo.

Reactions: musicman
Status
Not open for further replies.