PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mosin1932

Lurker
Jan 10, 2023
Hello all I'm a pipe smoker in southern Oregon, which is a desert not only in the geographical sense but also for pipe and tobacco shops! (unfortunately). I am a big fan of restoring/repairing/collecting estate pipes as a hobby, along with learning about the convoluted history behind them. I am still looking for a daily driver tobacco to fall in love with and am far from having sampled even a percentage of all those out there, despite having a terminal case of TAD. I have been on BoB for a while now but was looking for a more active forum in terms of buying/trading, along with making some friends and seeing what everyone is smoking!

Feel free to ask me questions about anything and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

-Mosin

orvet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2023
Willamette Valley of Oregon
Welcome from the mid Willamette Valley of Oregon! I grew up in east of Ashland up Dead Indian Road, which I believe has been renamed Dead Indian Memorial Highway.
It can be a bit on the dry side down there. I don't know of any pipe shops remaining in that area, although there used to be a great one in Ashland in the 60s. It was a bookstore/ pipe shop. Great place to spend a few hours browsing around!

Reactions: mosin1932