PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lurker
Jan 2, 2021
Lisbon, Ohio
Hello from Lisbon,Ohio. I am thankful for having me in the group.
I am retired from a local Caterpillar dealer where I was a heavy equipment mechanic.I mostly smoke my Kirsten pipes as I have found no other pipe that compares.
I came back to pipe smoking after about 30 years of some cigarettes, cigars and electronic cigarettes. Nothing satisfied me like a pipe. Thank you all. :)

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
Hello from Lisbon,Ohio. I am thankful for having me in the group.
I am retired from a local Caterpillar dealer where I was a heavy equipment mechanic.I mostly smoke my Kirsten pipes as I have found no other pipe that compares.
I came back to pipe smoking after about 30 years of some cigarettes, cigars and electronic cigarettes. Nothing satisfied me like a pipe. Thank you all. :)
Welcome

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Hello and welcome from the birthplace of the Kirsten pipe, Seattle Washington.
As you may know the Kirsten was invented by a Boeing airplane engineer after being advised to give up cigarettes by his physician.
I used to visit their old retail store that was located at the picturesque Fishermen’s Terminal down on the waterfront in the Ballard sector of Seattle. I acquired several Kirsten’s but it has been 20 years since I’ve smoked one. They have since opened a relocated store in Seattle’s Sodo district but I haven’t seen it as yet. Enjoy your Kirstens.

Reactions: oldtimer

oldtimer

Lurker
Jan 2, 2021
Lisbon, Ohio
Hello and welcome from the birthplace of the Kirsten pipe, Seattle Washington.
As you may know the Kirsten was invented by a Boeing airplane engineer after being advised to give up cigarettes by his physician.
I used to visit their old retail store that was located at the picturesque Fishermen’s Terminal down on the waterfront in the Ballard sector of Seattle. I acquired several Kirsten’s but it has been 20 years since I’ve smoked one. They have since opened a relocated store in Seattle’s Sodo district but I haven’t seen it as yet. Enjoy your Kirstens.
The one smoke use most is a "Companion " model that I bought in 1965 for $6.50 . Wish I could get them at that price now.

Reactions: peregrinus
Status
Not open for further replies.