Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
Well i took the big leap. She's going to the restorers. I'm going to miss the old girl. I know it's for the best but my life is going to have a big hole in it. I will be incomplete. Tommorrow i will cry into my pillow. I have no idea how i will cope. My life will be devoid of meaning. I don't care if the wife thinks i should grow up. She has not lost anyone so close. she will never understand. Goodbye my love, i will be faithfull while you are gone. you will always be in my thoughts, always in my dreams
7074954463_6c8681e88f.jpg

7075002959_cf93368ea2.jpg

7075002879_c1e7698f61.jpg

7074954559_2eab9446b1.jpg

6928926028_4ee76c8e19.jpg

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Ah she's going to the Spa, she'll come back all shiny and new, looking like a million bucks.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I don't blame ya mate, maybe you could have taken a shot at restoring her yourself, It will be hard to go without for a few weeks for sure. But she will be new and improved when she comes back to you.

clunk

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
I had to send her off, she suffered a bite through. Although the bite protector does an excellent of covering it up it feels like i have a tyre in my mouth. The sadest thing is Ashton stems are made from a unique material they call Ashtonite. The pipe is 100% hand made, it has never seen a machine. As there is a squeek of a good quality tight fit it shows that it was made by a master with great skill. I spent over a year trying to find a pipe restorer that can replace the Ashtonite Stem with another Ashtonite stem without any luck. I have no doubt it will come back looking like new, but without that Ashtonite stem it will have lost something.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Kinda like sending the Wife away for a Boob job and a Tummy tuck. Miss her while she is gone but you can make do with something else. And she will come back new and improved. hahahhahaha

clunk

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
Kinda like sending the Wife away for a Boob job and a Tummy tuck. Miss her while she is gone but you can make do with something else. And she will come back new and improved. hahahhahaha
My pipe is unique, not another on the planet. That's why i paid $396 (£250) for it. My wife was free and comes with a mother that could headbutt her way through the entire marine corps. You can have them both for a replacement Ashtonite stem.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
You can have them both for a replacement Ashtonite stem.
A-Hahahahahahahahahah! :rofl:
Are you sending me the Ashtonite stem to take them off your hands or am I sending the stem to you? I'm confused... :nana: :rofl:
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.