PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
So sorry ! Where did you buy it from?
Incidentally a forum brother gifted me some cigars today. USPS mishandled the package so much, the address info was partially obliterated. The box was sopping wet. Luckily the forum member packed well, so the cigars were not damaged
Laudisi Enterprises, Inc.

Reactions: cshubhra

J.GANDY

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
Man. Seriously sometimes I wonder why they even drop off packages in that condition. There should be a way the shipping companies can handle this before it arrives to the customer.

I mean, who wants to receive a package like this?

No one of course!

I digress. That sucks man, hopefully it will be taken care of for you.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
I see no packaging material at all. Just tins in the box.
Yeah, that's a bit odd to me, usually they wrap things in paper at least and have crumpled paper on the top. I do think they need to start including some type of cushion on all 4 sides, I've had a couple of damaged tins recently.

fightnhampster

Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
It was through Smokingpipes. They are great folks and I had a good laugh about it honestly.

I am super grateful that they still had some in stock. I placed a replacement order and they are taking this package back for a refund.

I get packages in the mail multiple times a week and cant remember the last time one was that bad. 99% of the time they arrive fine.

fightnhampster

Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Yeah, that's a bit odd to me, usually they wrap things in paper at least and have crumpled paper on the top. I do think they need to start including some type of cushion on all 4 sides, I've had a couple of damaged tins recently.

You know, you are right. I order almost exclusively from them and they are always wrapped in groups of four or five in cylinders in brown paper. These were not. There was brown paper on top of this. For what it's worth, had they been rapped in the normal brown paper tubes, they still would have been smashed to crap.