PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
While my inner 13 year old is entertained, I am generally saddened by what qualifies as news these days.

Bonus points for being reported by a source called "The Blast"... ?

• Haha
Reactions: Elric

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Gas may be embarrasing, but a small concern compared to lawmakers with Alzheimer's.

I'm sure they are not pleased with this slip of the tongue by the Congressional pharmacist:

Nearly every day for at least two decades pharmaceutical drugs have been brought by the carload to the Capitol — an arrangement so under the radar that even pharmacy lobbyists who regularly pitch Congress on their industry aren't aware of it.

Mike Kim, the reserved pharmacist-turned-owner of the pharmacy, said he has gotten used to knowing the most sensitive details about some of the most famous people in Washington.

"At first it's cool, and then you realize, I'm filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country," Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer's.

"It makes you kind of sit back and say, 'Wow, they're making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'"

• Wow
Reactions: olkofri
Status
Not open for further replies.