PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
What's new? Anyone care to tell me what's been happening over the last few months? Blends that have become the new "it" thing, etc.
I had some personal problems over the summer that have been resolved and things otherwise have been better. Starting my last semester of college next week and also starting an internship with my congressman's office soon, which should be great. Getting to work on veteran issues and outreach should be good, giving back to the guys and gals who came out of the military with worse problems than myself.
What have I been smoking lately? Some OGS and DNR, had an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva the other day that wasn't too bad. Have had them for close to a year and hadn't had one yet.
Anyways, hope to be seeing you guys a bit more on here as the weather cools and it isn't in the mid-90s all day.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I reached terminal velocity with my PAD. Wife has the eBay password now.... Otherwise, I'm good. A bit of drama here and there on the site, but most of us are here and intact. =D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome back 'bragg. Miss your posts. Pretty good podcast by Jeremy Reeves, C&D head blender, if you have time.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
What are your feelings on briars vs. cobs... :twisted:
I AM JUST KIDDING! DO NOT ANSWER THAT OR I WILL BE MURDERED!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
@wyfbane, when you lose your eBay password you have lost your jewels as well. No more wheelin' and dealin' on the interwebs for you.
@mctinner, oh yeah? Which one? Was I being a knob about OTC blends or posting pics of my limited amount of briar and tins?
@troutface, yeah, I haven't been since maybe October or November. A bit overdue some 10 months later. I believe I'll be able to make it out. I saw the reminder from Jon, so it was on my mind.
I approve of cobs and briars. I believe a good Virginia is most desirable. And I don't know anything about the high priced bags of tobacco, but I absolutely believe in your right to purchase it and I'll defend it to anyone who will listen on PM.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
@JimInks, I have an Oatmel Stout opened right now and plan on putting some Deep Hollow into one of my briars pretty soon.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Good to have you back, compadre! Didn't know we shared the same name either, lol, and it's even spelled correctly. I hate when people default to the "Cory" spelling, like it's the ONLY way to spell the name.
reached terminal velocity with my PAD. Wife has the eBay password now.... Otherwise, I'm good. A bit of drama here and there on the site, but most of us are here and intact. =D
Hahahahahaha, almost spit my Woodford Reserve all over the keyboard on that one!!! :rofl:

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
@Corey, I actually spell mine without the E and usually encounter the Corey spelling more often than the way mine is spelled.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
In high school there were three of us in one class. Corey with an E, White Cory (me) and Black Corey.

Status
Not open for further replies.