PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I usually use pot leaves to wrap up Capt. Black Grape and smoke "reverse blunts" /s lol

Seriously though, if they made some straightforward blends without Latakia, I'd try 'em... I do get a taste for 'shitty aromatics' on the reg tho, they do 'em up nice.
? ? reverse blunt
they must be real skinny.

The problem I have with their aros are the humectants or whatever is all over them. What’s odd is the MM aros are not goopy. So why don’t they ungoop their other blends? Because they won’t last in B&M jars?

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
? ? reverse blunt

The problem I have with their aros are the humectants or whatever is all over them. What’s odd is the MM aros are not goopy. So why don’t they ungoop their other blends? Because they won’t last in B&M jars?

Man, you might be on something ...I went to my B&M yesterday. Dude has a great selection of tins but I am pretty sure his "house blend" jar of 1Q has been sitting there since 2016. Shit's like a twinkie, just won't 'go bad'...

MM was like "just stahhhhp w the goop, yo..." --I should try some of their blends. I definitely enjoy their pipes.

Reactions: BROBS
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
? ? reverse blunt

You gotta use leaves from the Big Mexican Reggie plants.. for the reverse blunts.

Thats what i suspect, that they wet those bulk blends down so they can stay fresh at b&ms for years...

none of that stuff is bad, if you let it dry out for a few days.. and I mean a few days in open air.

Reactions: kg.legat0
Status
Not open for further replies.