Has Anyone Used a Peterson System Pipe with a 9mm Filter?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aaron 79

Lurker
Jun 3, 2021
I noticed you can get ones with filters as ones without them but I’m not sure if a Filter in. Peterson System Pipe would make any difference.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Amazing, there are system pipes with 9 mm filter. I guess to filter out tar and other stuff. System pipes only make the smoking drier, it doesn't filter stuff.
just like most filters. It's double filtered. The international stems from falcon have a filter option. And man you can filter it and use a dry ring and the humidome. Basically it makes smoking feel more like vaping.

SaxonX

Might Stick Around
Sep 20, 2021
Staffordshire Moorlands GB
I have a Dublin 9mm Rhodesian Plip and a Harp series fishtail - essentially the same exc for the mouthpiece and filter. I like them both and am still trying to decide which I like best. You do have to draw very slightly harder on the filter pipe I think and it does smoke slightly dryer I would say. I also think it takes longer to build cake on the filter pipe too. Other than that, unless you prefer a filter for other reasons I don't really think it matters (although of course you have to buy filters which are relatively cheap).

Reactions: anotherbob