PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Though I totally agree that the US should absolutely not contribute to their personal security, I find DT's comment that he is a great friend of the Queen to be quite laughable.

Our Queen, love her or loathe her, is the epitome of decorum so treats all world leaders equally. I sincerely doubt the feelings of admiration etc are reciprocated ?

When it comes to their security bill and indeed their living bills, methinks that Charles will be called upon to fund the child that might not even be his own!!!

Regards,

Jay ?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As near as I can tell, Harry and Meghan never expected nor had any confusion about having any security from the U.S. government. They're not here on a state visit. They've resigned their duties as British royals. It's not clear that they know what they're doing, but they're not dunning the Yanks for any help. They've gone from one difficult situation to another. If they do alright for themselves, some will be furious.

Reactions: dcon and BROBS

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Though I totally agree that the US should absolutely not contribute to their personal security, I find DT's comment that he is a great friend of the Queen to be quite laughable.

Our Queen, love her or loathe her, is the epitome of decorum so treats all world leaders equally. I sincerely doubt the feelings of admiration etc are reciprocated ?

When it comes to their security bill and indeed their living bills, methinks that Charles will be called upon to fund the child that might not even be his own!!!

Regards,

Jay ?

ie the UK tax payer will fund it.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am still trying to work out how Charles got Corona Virus. The man is well know for talking to plants and trees for heavens sake. Did a rather pithy Tulip sneeze on him or something? Was he engaged in congress with one of his servants when the poor recipient of the 'Royal Rod' sneezed on him? As for Harry I feel sorry for him since it would appear Meghan definitely wears the strap on in that marriage. I cannot wait until she gets older and starts to resemble the lady from Tom & Jerry who is always bellowing Thomas at the top of her lungs! rotf

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Yes indeed! At 70 years plus, I'm certainly still not clinging to the idea that professional politicians are honest in their speech. Trump spent years buying and selling./trading politicians ... He understands ...

I'm not sure Jay has a mean spirited bone in his body. I regret my suggestion. We are headed for the proverbial train wreck though. I really do not regret my contribition though. More coal! Damnitweneedmorespeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.