PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I figured since I have 4 reviews on tobaccoreviews.com, I am now in jiminks league of reviewers and hence the title to the thread. :crazy:
Anywho here is my review that I actually did put on tr.
"If anyone would have told me that after so many years of pipe smoking that I would be smoking a cherry blend, I would have told them they were nits. I have been a flake smoker for years and even the thought of smoking something not a flake was a reach, but then a cherry blend that was not a flake, forget it.
This stuff tastes great, I am not going to wax poetic about this flavor or a hint of boysenberry or such, the flavor is pronounced and it keeps getting better the longer you smoke it. The cherry flavor starts right off the bat and the chocolate shows a little later. The flavor lasts the entire bowl, no weak spots at all/ It burns very cool, there is no moisture left in the bowl and it burns to a fine ash. People around you really enjoy the room note. If you ever thought about trying an aromatic, this is the one. If you are an aromatic lover, grab some quick.
Pipe Used: Various Willmer AAA Straight Grains
Age When Smoked: Fresh
Purchased From: smokingpipes.com
2 people found this review helpful.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Great review. I too like Luden's Cough Drops and Cult Red Blooded Moonbeam. They really hit the spot with some after dinner mints.

Jan 8, 2013
I've heard good things about Cult Blood Red Moon, but have never tried it. I've been wary of cherry blends after Captain Black Cherry... that stuff is the devils own mixture blended in the depths of hell... by hellions... two headed hellions... with 9 eyes and three horns... and top hats.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Cult Blood Red Moon ... hmmm, a pretty good name, although it doesn't immediately lead me to thoughts of Okanagan cherries :puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, actually I have never tried the Middleton Cherry, I thought you bought them out years ago. Let's look at your tobaccocellar.com to see how many you have.

joeman

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2016
South Carolina
Most cherry blends get blasted (many deserve it) for the complimentary tongue bite, burning hot, etc. I've heard all good things about this one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.