PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck17

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 14, 2018
I was visiting New Hampshire few weeks back and did a search for any B&M's near me and this one came up about 40 min from where I was staying so I decided to make a pilgrimage. The owner was a nice guy and second generation. His father had opened it up and recently passed on at 99 years old. I bought a few ounces of a couple blends. Mellow and easy smokes, mostly he offered aromatics which I smoke infrequently but enjoy. He also had tins of the classic Dunhills, Orlick, Mac B and others including Presbyterian which isn't online much. Recommend spot. Tiny little corner store with a good collection of pipes and a big old wooden Indian out front.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Sounds like a place worth visiting. Now that I live in Ontario, Canada, I may just get the opportunity to visit New England again. Haven't been to the States in many years. Last time I was in the "Live Free or Die" state was in the early 70s.

0qubit1

Lurker
Jun 14, 2017
I visited Jack's a few months ago. Got a tin and some accessories, talked a bit. Good guy, good store.

marc75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2017
Mooresville NC
I visited this shop back in 2010. I met the older gentleman that owned the place such a nice guy. I bought a few Samuel Gawith tobacco's and a nice little bulldog pipe. Unfortunately the pipe broke at the stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.